Saturday, October 30, 2010

Being American is like being someone who takes too much for granted without even knowing it... and I'm proud??

     The title is an exaggeration. Not every American is like this but there are various who are. Honestly, being an American is a lot of things that I only I few of because I am one. For someone outside looking in, they can say most. And the person next to them can add on and a person from every other nation can converse about us possibly better than we can. Just a thought c(=
     Well... I guess I can say I realized I was an American when I realized how free w/ limits [haha oxymoron xD] I was. There are places where you honestly have to watch what you say and do with way more limitations then us that if I went to live there, and I didn't know them all,I could possibly be sending my self to death. I go out in public w/ too little clothes on and get beaten and looked down upon and called a whore for it, and all I might've done is forgotten my facial scarf that day.
    For men, it's easier, but there's still a 'lil thing males and females both do that can get you killed in some places.. like adultery.
     Also, we are getting close-ish.... eeh... kinda to equality in the U.S. but yeah. I guess that's it. This isn;t a very good topic for me =p. SO, that's when i realized i was an American.

No comments:

Post a Comment