Thursday, September 16, 2010

There goes the neighborhood...

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell...
McKinley Park was at 1st mainly mexicans, & other latinos but mainly mexicans, some white people, and very few of anything else. It has been like this most of my life in this area which was since I was 3 years old. I went to school in my area 'til 5th grade, then went to FFAC on the northside, & now im here at Whitney Young =p
Aaaaaanyway... point is I know well off how and who used to be around. Recently, in the year 2010, a lot of asains are starting to come around. At 1st, it was just 1 day where they were doing they're stretches and the basketball court was 2 asain familys [weird i thought] and throughout park. I thought nothing of it.
Now, though, I notice them driving past my house walking around all in MicKinley park, I don't mind them, I have nothing against asians... it's just... perculiar.
It hasn't changed much yet, I think, buuuuuuuuuuuuut yea. I know others have noticed too haha but . . . yea.
I have nothing more to say on the subject... sooooo... I guess godbye, take care, and until you choose to read me again =]]

1 comment: