Thursday, September 23, 2010

God hates you!! He can vaporize you WHENEVAH!!! . . . then why behave?? xD

     Aaaaaaaaaaaah Puritans... from what I've heard about them... they live a not so fun [from how I've been raised] life.I mean going off what the preacher said... idk... from how I am how I'd take that as is as my title states. I mean, I understand how they were raised that this would make them quiver in fear and make them wanna behave that much more, but for me it just wouldn't.
    " He can open the floodgates whenever he please, he could vanquish you, he wants to kill you, he's angry, furious, filled with rage towards you, and you, and even you *points at newborn*. God is a very angry man. He dislikes the human race. he can and wants to kill you. I'm not sure why he doesn't. You should pray to him everyday, respect his land, and the people who rule it. You should respect the rules of his religion, and of his land which for some odd reason he lets you thrive upon. He'll kill blah blah give respect blah blah death blah blah listen blah blah *growing distant* blah blah . . ."
     Don't take how I end the statement as me disrespecting the religion. It's just repetitive with different ways of stating it to me. Well.. i understand to them this was oh my goodness we have to behave, we have to be good, we have to make him like us so we can keep our place in heaven. For me, 'cuz I'm how I'm, I would be like well... if I could die at any point [and this kinda is how i live xD] then why completely restrict myself?? Imma be me and see where i go. No, not go crazy and do whatever, but not be so stuck up. Go out when i can, still obey laws [except maybe curfew... xP], retain dignity and respect [myself and others (treat others how they you wanna be treated)], etc. a la me =]].
     Well yeah... I feel if this is how all their preachers spoke that they were a little over lust-for-death-y =p. I guess if they calmed it down they would soon enough wonder why they have to do what they do if they won't get punished [again because of how they're raised]. So, I can understand, but... haha i would hate being Puritan xD [with this background].

No comments:

Post a Comment